Form and Postal Utilities Cost Recovery Connector (FPU CRC) software automates the recovery of office mailing expenses by constantly synchronizing account and postage data between the FP postage meter MailOne software and a firms cost recovery system (i.e. Copitrak, Equitrac, ProLaw…).
- Minimal user interaction
- Run the entire process from a desktop icon or as a a scheduled task.
- Data formatted for default MailOne Import/Export.
- Data formatted for default cost recovery Import/Export.
- Firms cost recovery program exports new account/client matter file.
- CRC imports and converts file to MailOne format.
- CRC automatically deletes deactivated accounts from MailOne.
- CRC imports new accounts into MailOne.
- CRC formats file in firms cost recovery format.
- Manually/Automatically import postage file into firm’s cost recovery system.
- CRC exports raw postage file from MailOne.
- Manually by date range.
- Automated by keeping tack of previous date/time exported
Keeping track of MailOne Tracking; know when and where your mail went. Combined with a USPS tracking number for even more precision.
Any manual importing back into MailOne is made simple by being able to download MailOne compatible import files. These can be filled with your Account, Addresses, and/or your Postage data.
Create your own custom reports to view your data exactly as you need it. Capable of exporting the reports in a convenient .csv format. Postal Connect also lets you print page and label reports for your MailOne requests.
All your MailOne data from Accounts and Addresses, to
Postage and Tracking can be viewed and filtered by a myriad of options from date ranges to class of mail and a whole host of other options. Working with MailOne has never been easier.
Form & Postal Utilities Batch Processing allows the user to automatically run a batch of addresses through the meter and produce shipping labels.
- User login control
- Includes Rate and Address functionality
- Automatically imports new addresses
- Run single or multiple addresses
- Can autofill product, account, weights and reference
- Stop and restart a run later
- Save time and increase accuracy
- Quicker way to add/select/print USPS shipping address labels.
- Great for order processing – just scan and go.
- Improve speed and accuracy.
- Clears entries to prevent duplication errors.
- Run a batch of hundreds un-attended.
- New MailOne addresses automatically added before printing.
- Great for e-commerce batches.
- Account Details, Summary, by Class and per Page
- USPS Class Detail and Summary
- Account and Class by Meter
- Account List by Meter
- Meter Registers by Date/Time
- Unlimited Custom Reports
Form & Postal Utilities Accounts Simplifies the way you select product and account data when processing mail. Improve the process of capturing accounting data without having to train the entire staff on MailOne™ software.
- Auto fill USPS product into MailOne
- Limit list of products user can select
- Auto fill Account into MailOne
- Scan account barcode without any setup
- Add new accounts on the fly
- Pass through additional accounting data
Form & Postal Utilities Address for MailOne makes adding and selecting addresses into MailOne much easier. This single form add-on dramatically simplifies address selection and manual entry, with features such as.
- Enter zip and it does City/State look up.
- Select existing MailOne address from drop down menu.
- Autofill customer selection from input.
- Virtual user selects address into MailOne.